RarSlaveGUI is a simple front end to a program called RarSlave, developed by
RarSlave does all the annoying tasks involved when you have a set of RAR files.
- It scans the given directory and subdirectories for PAR2 files
- It checks and repairs using the PAR2 files
- If repair is possible or unneeded, it extracts from the .RAR files
- Upon success, it will delete the .PAR2 and .RAR files and continue with the
It does that fully automated and can scan whole directories which can save you
a lot of time.
RarSlaveGUI is a frontend Windows tool to RarSlave.
It has shell integration. i.e when you right click on a folder in Windows
Explorer, if there are .par2 files in the folder or in the subfolders up to a
max of 3 deep, you will get the following:
1. Download RarSlave and extract files to a folder:
RarSlave by salami
2. Download RarSlaveGUI and extract files to the same folder:
3. Start RarSlaveGUI.exe and use or enable Shell Integration for the Windows